Me and my girlies in the early days
All I wanted was the freedom to be at home with my kids and to follow my passions so I decided to start my first business with a very modest goal of earning just £500 per month to pay some bills.
Random facts about me that may surprise you!
- I'm a bit of an introvert in that I need A LOT of quiet time but I can talk to anyone, anywhere, so people think I must be an extrovert. Time to ditch the personality labels?
- I've been a vegetarian for about 3 years now and feel as though I'd like to become a vegan when I can break my addiction to dairy! The granddaughter of a Jersey farmer ... who would have thought?
- My youngest daughter announced at dinner one day that she was no longer going to eat meat. She was 9 and has inspired the whole family to follow her example. Your kids are here to teach you lessons ...
- My favourite pastime has always been reading. I'm a self taught speed reader and get through hundreds of books in many genres. I do love a good spy thriller but am quite fussy about what I'll read.
- I'm insatiably curious about how the mind works, how to be happy and how to help people access their potential without fear and struggle. What else is there really?