Are you a conscious entrepreneur, business owner or other high achiever who's tired of endlessly working harder on you and your business or career in the hopes that one day you'll finally feel like you've made it?
I know just how frustrating that can feel and if that's you, your search is over.
Over the past several years I've been deep in transformative mindset work unlike anything I've ever experienced in my 30 years of 'working on myself' and 'doing personal development.' I used to think that freedom was an outside-in job i.e. 'I'll be free when I have the business I want,' or 'I'll be free when I overcome my fear.'
The truth is I secretly feared that although I was seen as successful, really I was a little bit broken because of the trauma I'd been through in my early years.
What I've now experienced is that our true nature is to be fearless and that you're never broken, but you may believe you are.
True transformation happens on a much deeper level than the latest marketing or mindset strategy and for that reason I now help my clients to effortlessly access their hidden superpowers because you already have everything you need within you when you know where to look.
I call this Fearless Transformation and I want to share it with you.
Want FREE weekly insights and Transformation Conversation Podcasts to create what you want without stress and overwhelm?
You can find out more about coaching with me privately to fear less and achieve more here: Work with me
To get started with one of my books or courses go here: Shop
To claim your introductory Fearless Transformation class go here: Audio
And to join my new Fearless Transformation Club go here: Fear Less - Achieve More
Me and my girlies in the early days
All I wanted was the freedom to be at home with my kids and to follow my passions so I decided to start my first business with a very modest goal of earning just £500 per month to pay some bills.
Random facts about me that may surprise you!
- I'm a bit of an introvert in that I need A LOT of quiet time but I can talk to anyone, anywhere, so people think I must be an extrovert. Time to ditch the personality labels?
- I've been a vegetarian for about 3 years now and feel as though I'd like to become a vegan when I can break my addiction to dairy! The granddaughter of a Jersey farmer ... who would have thought?
- My youngest daughter announced at dinner one day that she was no longer going to eat meat. She was 9 and has inspired the whole family to follow her example. Your kids are here to teach you lessons ...
- My favourite pastime has always been reading. I'm a self taught speed reader and get through hundreds of books in many genres. I do love a good spy thriller but am quite fussy about what I'll read.
- I'm insatiably curious about how the mind works, how to be happy and how to help people access their potential without fear and struggle. What else is there really?