Did you double your client attraction efforts before a holiday, only to lose all of your momentum after you jetted off into the sun?
If you haven’t been signing up new clients effortlessly as you relax by the pool now is the time to super charge your client attraction.
You may find it tricky to get over the holiday hump and back into action but if you want a stream of perfect clients you need to do the work, sweet one!
It’s always easier after the first new client or customer is in the virtual door so if you’ve been putting off getting back into action, push yourself over that first fence, and then the rest will start to flow.
The phone always feels heavier on the first couple of picks ups and even emails can feel a little awkward when you’ve been out of the loop for a while, sipping iced coffee.
Here are my super quick top tips for super charging your client attraction now so you can sign up your perfect clients and fill your practice (even if you’re not a doctor!)
1) Get your client converting online niche marketing funnel in place and if it needs a facelift now’s the time to get it done.
2) Pick your methods for driving ‘traffic’ or perfect clients to your website. (If you’re stuck or simply bored of what you’ve done before, change it up a little and try something new to keep it fun).
3) Test your ‘gorgeous giveaway’ or free report to check it’s converting well. If no one’s signing up for your list you have a conversion problem and this is the place to fix it.
4) Invite your perfect clients to a complimentary strategy session with you. Email is great but your perfect clients usually want to talk with you in person before parting with their hard earned cash so if you’ve been avoiding this it may well be a client attraction sweet spot for you.
5) Have your sign up system or client enrollment process ready. Using a script or at least a clear guideline makes this very easy for you to sign up your perfect clients and outline the benefits of working with you or your company without being salesy or yukky.
And there you have it.
It’s not that complicated when you can see the big picture but you need to have these little moving parts in place.
If you have a blockage in one part or are missing some of these parts this is what you need to work on next to super-charge your client attraction.
Are you getting stuck in one of these parts or have you got a tip for other niche experts? If so please let me know what you think in the comments below.